Friday, October 5, 2012

       i was walking with my friend through town the other day looking around the shops when something quiet beautiful caught my eye. I wish I had such talent to create inspirational artwork like this, to see my products worn by others would truly be an amazing accomplishment at any level. Anyway to cut a long story short, I just had to share what I found with you all. Hope you enjoy x  
                                                     
                                                             

                                                   




















                                               



                                         


                                                 


                                                              

No comments: